Product Code: LB-480A-62
Contact us for pricing
- Phase : 1
- Discharge Size (in) : 2
- Max Solid Diameter (in) : 1/4
- Motor Output (hp) : 2/3
- Diameter (in) : 8 3/4
- Height (in) : 11 1/4
- Weight (lb) : 29
- Quantity Available: 381
- Availability: In stock
Powerful pump built with durable materials in an easy handling design. Top discharge provides maximum motor cooling efficiency allowing continuous duty operation at low levels and extended dry-run capability.
- LB-480A Automatic Submersible Pump performs like the non-automatic version in every aspect.
- No control panel or float switches required.
- Performs like the non-automatic pump with no special float installation required.
- Requires very small space to operate - only 8 3/4" diameter.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability with maintaining pump performance.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal Protector designs mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- Environmentally friendly, reducing electrical costs and operational noise. (Technical Features of EL Relay Unit (Level Sensor))
- Sensitive electrodes detect water to start pump operation even when foreign materials are present. ? Internal timer eliminates frequent on/off operation in rough water to extend motor life.
- Relay sensor completely molded in resin and covered by rubber case for protection against rough handling.
- Jobsite tested for more than 30,000 on-off cycles without failure or damage.
Motor Output (HP)
Discharge Bore (in.)
Cable Length (ft.)
Dimension (Dia x H, in.)
Continuous Running Water Level (in.)
Pump Weight (lbs.)
|Model||Discharge Size (in)||Max Solid Diameter (in)||Motor Output (hp)||Diameter (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lb)|
|LB-480||2||0.236||2/3||7 11/16||11 1/4||28|
|LB-480A||2||0.236||2/3||8 3/4||11 1/4||29|
|LB-800||2||0.236||1||7 9/16||13 7/16||37|
|LB-800A||2||0.236||1||8 3/4||13 7/16||38|
|LB-1500||3||0.236||2||7 3/8||23 5/16||85|